Watch our live recorded webinar below
with Dan, Cindi and Sanjay!!
Here are the details:
If you missed the event and still have questions after watching the video below, please use the Contact Us form to send us a message.
The Data Vault 2.0 Agile Implementation Cycle is a key piece and very often misunderstood. Using and leveraging it correctly can make or break your projects. Too many teams get stuck here or do this incorrectly, causing all sorts of issues.
Discover how to do it right the first time, and leverage the parallelism and agility built into the methodology.
- Understand the trap of flexibility and how to build optimally to leverage it
- Discover the step-by-step method that makes an agile build cycle the easiest and most powerful aspect of the DV 2.0 methodology
- Know the things you must already have before you build to avoid pain/churn later on
- Get a 1-page build cycle template that will serve you again and again
- Get access to each step in the build cycle with an example you can use today, and then again and again and again.
- Understand parallelism in build and how it works both in sequence and in parallel
You may already know how the DV 2.0 Agile build cycle works. This session will remove any confusion you may have and give you total clarity in the process and how and what needs to be done when and why.
You’ll also get access to 2 downloadable 1 page templates you can use and leverage right after the session.
If you missed our webinar, replay it here!