The Podcasts Are Live!
DVA is excited to announce that it has launched our new podcast series. Through this series, we will be:
- Focusing on the business risks related to data and data analytics
- Addressing how the Data Vault 2.0 solution mitigates these risks
- What we mean when we say, Data Vaults Done Right, Everywhere, Every Time
- Exploring the foundations of Data Vault like – where did the standards come from? Why are they so important to success?
- Discussing the challenges that Dan’s team was facing then and why those challenges are relevant today.
- Sharing stories and experiences encountered along our Data Vault journey.
Tune in and listen to Data Vault’s Founder, Creator, and Inventor, Dan Linstedt.
Data Vault Alliance
Data Vaults Done Right, Everywhere, Every Time ™
Join Our Network
Master the Data Vault 2.0 Standards
Certified Data Vault 2.0 Practitioner Training Boot Camp is available through our ATPs.
- Improve Business Intelligence and Analytics Understanding
- Allow students to exercise skills in a group workshop environment
- Show students how-to implement in a consistent and automated manner
- Learn how to master the Data Vault standards and obtain true freedom with your data
Find a class world-wide through any of our authorize training partners.
Vendor Tool Certification Program
NEW! VTCP. This program aims to measure vendor outputs against Data Vault 2.0 Standards.
- Getting your software certified attests that your tool’s DV2 specific components meet our standards
- Lower support costs for DV 2.0 implementations
- Reduced re-engineering customer-side, post-purchase
- Easier documentation – following standard patterns and configuration
Get your software evaluated for certification.
What Brings it All Together?
Data Vault 2.0
The Data Vault 2.0 standard provides a proven recipe, backed by over 30,000 test cases, that can be implemented anywhere to deliver tangible outcomes every time.
The only data analytics solution on the market that seeks to bring businesses value as its end goal, and incorporates this principle directly into its methodology.
As opposed to chasing fads, the methodology takes a measured approach to industry trends and technology innovation and adapts to optimize business value.
The methodology is independent of specific data environments meaning that performance is always optimized and resiliency to changes in source data over time is impeccable.
In Part 2 of this two-part series, Dan and Cindi discuss the importance of understanding where your team is today in terms of metrics and …
Calling all Data Vault enthusiasts! The Worldwide Data Vault Conference in 2023 promises to be better than ever, this time with Premium content focusing on …
In Part 1 of this two-part series, Dan and Cindi discuss the importance of understanding where your team is today in terms of metrics and …
Suppose your organization is planning their digital transformation and modernization strategy. As part of that strategy, you want to move off your legacy data warehouse …
By Dan Linstedt One of my favorite topics to debate and discuss is how easy it is for business people to get access to the …
Data scientists are both consumers of data (raw and curated) and producers of refined data and information outcomes (decision support, discovery, and exploration outcomes). If not …