I’ve been working very hard lately on CDVP2.1 and the release of a new course. In working through the materials (and on the heels of a super successful world wide Data Vault consortium 2023), I’ve noticed there’s been a lack of updates to the Data Modeling standards Documentation.
So, now -without further ado, here’s an update: v2.0.4.
It’s available NOW for FREE!!
- Yes, you will need to complete the purchase of a free product, but did I mention it’s FREE?
- Oh wait, there’s more!! If you recently had your account deleted due to inactivity – then you can create a new one! Yes, for free!
Get it Here: https://learn.datavaultalliance.com/product/free-account/
and create your FREE account, and download the updated standards!!
By the way, yes – there will be another update as we begin releasing CDVP2.1 (5 years in the making). Here are some of the major themes incorporated in to the new 2.1 class and standards:
- Data Lakes (definition, discussion, where they fit in the architecture)
- Data Fabric (definition, discussion, where they fit in the architecture)
- Data Mesh (same as above), how DV Methodology aligns – as per Cindi’s presentation at the Conference. Including teaming, distributed ownership, development & release
- Terminology shifts: Landing Zone, File Zone, Transient Zone, Enterprise Memory Zone, Information Zone (and a bunch more)
- Operational Data Vault (discussion, introduction, definition)
- Metrics Vault (discussion, introduction, definition)
- Meta Vault (discussion, introduction, definition)
- Logical & Conceptual Data Vault models (definition, discussion, split from Physical implementation)
- Error Vault (discussion, introduction, definition)
- Deeper dive into Taxonomies and Ontologies to support Agile Ways of Working
- Taxonomies and Ontologies to support Text Integration, Image, Video Audio with preprocessing and hooks into analytics.
- and more…
Yep, we’ve been hard at work and now the news is out! the new course materials will be accompanied by an updated certification. For those of you interested in re-certifying, we are working with our Authorized Training Partners to (hopefully) offer up to a 50% discount off the retail price!! So grab your gear, get ready, and get excited about Data Vault 2.1! It’s right around the corner.
Want to be a guinea pig with early access to CDVP2.1? Watch this space, we will be opening it up to early adopters to get feedback.
All the best,
CEO DataVaultAlliance Holdings LLC