I’m more than happy to announce FREE video resources. We have recently put quite a few of our past conference proceedings (WWDVC prior years) on-line on our site. We’ve taken some time to select quite a number of videos for you that are completely free. No membership needed, no registration required – just browse to your hearts content. The videos marked sample in the conference agenda are the ones that have been made free to you.
Many of these videos help explain the value of Data Vault 2.0, address the business reasoning behind Data Vault, as well as talking about technical debt, metadata, and more!! Come hear from our prior speakers, take a few minutes to learn more about Data Vault. If you like what you see, you can always purchase access to the rest of the content.
How to access the free content?
EASY: Follow the steps below:
- Click this link: https://datavaultalliance.com/product-category/elearning/conferences/
- OR: come to our site: https://dataVaultAlliance.com – and select: Courses Menu -> Conference Proceedings menu item.
- Click the IMAGE of the conference you want to view (or the conference title)
WARNING: – do NOT click “sign up now” – that would take you to the add-to-cart purchase
- Scroll down and find “Conference Agenda”
- Click a LINK for any video marked SAMPLE & Watch a video
Lot’s of content is now available for free, and is great for individuals that are interested in understanding more about Data Vault, what it is, why it should be used, how it can be applied, etc…