About Your Credentials
We are happy to integrate digital credentials with your account. We have signed up for https://Accredible.com – digital credentialing services. Today, the credentials we will put on Accredible are:
- CDVP2 (Certified Data Vault 2.0 Practitioner)
How Accredible.com describe themselves:
Our digital certificates and badges enable organizations to award their students with proof of skill, individuals to prove their credibility, and for employers to identify the ideal job candidate. https://www.accredible.com/about
What does this mean to you?
- Certificate Validation (for everyone that wishes to do so)
- Certificate Sharing (on your social media)
- New! CDVP2 Badge Icon (for sharing on your social media)
What if the email I had for my CDVP2 exam doesn’t match my desired Accredible.com Email today?
If they don’t match, then PLEASE use the CONTACT US FORM to request an authorization BEFORE you fill in the double-opt-in.
Do I need an account on DataVaultAlliance.com to have my certificate on Accredible? (everyone needs to read this bit)
- prove you own the email address
- allow us to assign the certificate to that email address
- DOUBLE-OPT-IN Is necessary for GDPR compliance!
In order for us to be in compliance with privacy laws around the world, you MUST use the double-opt-in form to establish your Accredible account and assign a certificate – whether or not you have an active DVA account.
Does my Accredible email have to match the email address on DVA?
should match your WWDVC email (registration)
should match your Accredible Email
Will my Accredible.com email continue to match my account going forward?
Can I link multiple Accredible email addresses together?
I have an existing account on Accredible.com, can I use my existing account email?
I already have a DVA account, should I use my DVA email for my Accredible Email Address?
What happens when I pass my CDVP2 exam?
You are granted a CDVP2 certificate automatically, and it will be housed on Accredible.com going forward.
What if I don’t have an account on Accredible.com?
There are three ways in which an account can be created:
- Accounts will be automatically created starting May 21,2021 and going forward when the CDVP2 exam is passed. Your account on DVA (here) will be automatically linked (via a current email address) with Accredible.com
- For those wishing to associate your certificate with Accredible: you will be able to “opt-in” by filling in a form and validating the email address you wish to use with Accredible.com, after validating your email address, you will be sent a welcome email with your account information from Accredible.com.
- You can head over to Accredible.com (self-elected), and create an account on Accredible to hold your digital certifications, then follow step #2 above.
My certificate is stored currently on DVA in my profile, do I need to move it myself?
No, once you follow the steps above to create an account on Accredible.com, we will automatically grant you a copy of the certificate on Accredible.com – NOTE: at the end of December 2021, we will be “deleting” all stored certificates from inside the DataVaultAlliance.com profiles.
Is there any cost for this? Will I be charged?
No. No additional fees are charged by either DVA (us) or Accredible. It’s FREE to you, to have a digital credential account on Accredible.com and we (DVA) provide this service for you at no extra charge.
What if I received my CDVP2 certificate before 2017?
If you send us a request, and upload a copy of your certificate that we can verify with our database, we will add you to the Accredible.com website.