2020 Free Account Upgrade Offer
In October, November of 2020 we offered a free account upgrade for all 2k members who either attended CDVP2 courses, or purchased access to one of our on-line courses, or purchased access to our membership over the past two years. If you missed this event, and would like to speak with us, please use the CONTACT US form to let us know.
How do I take advantage of this offer?
- You should have received an email (or two – will explain this in a minute) asking you to “upgrade your account to receive a free year membership on DataVaultAlliance.com”
- Go to: https://dataVaultAlliance.com
- Login (if you can’t remember your password, follow the RESET PASSWORD instructions first)
- THEN: Click the link in the middle of the email – the link *might* be from an email server with: ebmail#.com in the url. That, stands for: EngageBay email server. Our CRM is on EngageBay, and that is a valid link. **note: we are working with engagebay to change those links over in the future to datavaultalliance.com links
- it will take you back to: https://datavaultalliance.com and add the upgrade product to your cart, and apply the coupon code automatically.
- The COUPON code discounts the price to zero.
- Complete the check-out process (ie: enter your credit card information) and continue to the checkout screen.
- You will see 100% coupon applied on the final checkout screen.
- Once you complete the checkout process, you will be granted instant access, and you will be provided with a 1 year SUBSCRIPTION to the platform.
What if I don’t have an account?
You cannot take advantage of this offer unless you have a prior paid account on our platform. You may PURCHASE a new membership, and then be eligible for future coupons and benefits.
What if I had an account at one time?
Use the CONTACT US form, let us know – we will trace your former account in our system, and can easily re-enable it. Then, you will be able to take advantage of this offer.
When will this Upgrade Program End?
The upgrade program will END on December 20th, 2020. If you have not upgraded your account by then, your account will be set to Viewer mode, which means you will have read-only access to the forums.
What if I get a 2nd email or 3rd email asking me to upgrade?
There is a chance you will or already have received a 2nd or 3rd email saying you’ve not yet taken advantage of the upgrade. EVEN if you have. We are working to solve this problem, we apologize for any inconvenience. If you’ve already upgraded, then you can ignore any further emails asking you to upgrade.
Does the subscription Expire?
Yes – automatically expires 12 months after the day you’ve used it.
Does the subscription auto-renew?
No. It will not auto-renew
Does the platform store my Credit Card information?
No. That is sent to our processor: STRIPE.COM, Stripe will store it for you.
Can I cancel my subscription?
No. There is nothing to cancel, there is no charge to begin with.
Can I delete my account?
No – not on your own. If you want your account deleted, please use the CONTACT US form to request account deletion, and we will do so in accordance with GDPR and Privacy laws.
Can I SEE my subscription and my order?
Yes. You can go to My Account Menu -> My Shop Account, and peruse your subscription, any orders you have made on the platform, your billing, and shipping addresses, and so on.
Can I give the coupon to my friends?
No. You must already have a paid account on our server in order to use the coupon.
What if I’m part of a Corporate Group or Team?
If you are part of a corporate team, you do not need to upgrade your account. That said: we suggest you do. Because it will give you an individual FREE subscription that you can use on your own. Note: being part of a corporate group or team will simply overlap your access to the platform.
What if I’m already enrolled in CDVP2 Class?
Your access will end on the platform after 90 days. However, your account will remain on the platform and be set to VIEWER mode, which means: you will have read-only access to the forum discussions after 90 days. If you have access to our platform as a result of CDVP2 enrollment, you will not be eligible to take advantage of this free upgrade offer.