Are you interested in a micro lesson on the 360 Degree View or Single View of Customer for reporting and analytics in a Data Vault 2.0?
This would be a 2-4 hour micro-lesson stepping through how to build a 360 Degree View of Customer in a Data Vault with slides, explanation and scenarios. It would use the scenario of receiving data from multiple sources like Salesforce.com. Could do a version with MDM discussion in it and one without.
1) Business overview of the requirements and value of the 360 Degree View.
2) Raw Data Vault design. Customer data, Customer Interactions, Customer Transactions, Social Media.
3) Business Data Vault design: Same as Links. Conformed Hubs, Links and Satellites. Customer Models, Scoring, Personas and Segmentation.
4) Presentation Layer design: Information Mart. Conformed dimensions, 360 Degree View Dashboard / Portal.
5) Integrating with an MDM platform: Patterns of MDM. Ingesting and using MDM gold copies, links and rules through the layers of Data Vault.
6) Building MDM in the Data Vault: applying matching, survivorship and building registries in the Business Vault.